Pranali Kamat Lotlikar,
B.H.M.S, Mumbai, India.
Pranali holds Homeopathic degree from well known University in India (University of Mumbai, where the medical program is of nearly 6 yrs). She has received additional clinical training in Classical Homeopathy under well known Homeopathic Practitioner in India. She has attended numerous seminars with Homeopaths of International Distinction.
Pranali was running her own Homeopathic clinic in Mumbai, India. In her practice, Pranali has treated several cases of acute, chronic, surgical, epidemic diseases. She has treated cases with serious pathologies successfully. She has given treatment for various women, children and neonatal health problems. She has expertise in both private health and community health sector.
She has treated few cases of cancer and chronic renal failure, a case of ulcerative colitis and many cases of angina.
The diseases that Pranali has treated during her clinical practice in India:
Common health complains:
· Skin diseases: eczema, hair fall, dandruff, fungal infections, warts, dermatitis, allergies, pimples and acne, psoriasis, vitiligo etc.
· Diabetes and diabetic complications such as nephropathy, neuropathy etc.
· Hypertension, angina, heart diseases, cholesterol, cerebro-vascular accident.
· Thyroid diseases, goiter, facial palsy, migraines
· Hydrocele, prostrate problems in men.
· Toothache, tooth decay and various dental complains.
· Constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, hyperacidity, peptic ulcer, gastritis
· Recurrent respiratory infections, sinusitis, bronchitis, Asthma
· Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
· Piles, anal fissures, anal fistula, varicose veins.
· Obesity, chronic fatigue, vertigo, tumors etc.
· Urinary tract infection, kidney stones, hepatitis, amoebiosis, gall stones
· Epilepsy (also known as convulsions or seizures) and other brain related problems
· Psychiatric illnesses: anxiety, depression, behavior disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia etc.
· Menopause, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual irregularities, scanty or profuse menstrual bleeding.
· Polycystic ovaries, uterine fibroids, vaginal discharge, cervicitis, bartholin’s cyst and abscess, infertility
· Various complains during pregnancy and after child birth, difficulty in breast feeding, mastitis, cracked nipples etc.
· Cough, cold, allergies, recurrent respiratory infections, asthma, toothache, hepatitis, worm infestation.
· Ear pain, otitis media, recurrent tonsillitis, various skin complains
· Bed wetting, teething problems, colic, nappy rash, recurrent fever
· Behavioral problems, learning problems, attention deficit disorder, nightmares, developmental problems, autism.
· Epilepsy (commonly known as convulsions or seizures)
· Epidemic diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox
· Fever, cold, cough, flu, pneumonia, tonsillitis, sore throat, urinary infections, conjunctivitis, headache,
· Acute hepatitis, typhoid, malaria,
· Diarrhea, dysentery, vomiting, gastroenteritis, abdominal pain,
· All types of injuries including sprains, bruises, cuts, burns, stings, fractures and various types of sport injuries.
· ulcerative colitis. The patient was advised surgical removal of long intestine as only plan of treatment. With Homeopathic treatment he got cured completely of his illness without surgery.
· Chronic renal failure: with Homeopathic remedies, we can avoid dialysis or minimize the requirement of dialysis.
· Pranali has treated few cases of cancer with effective palliation
· Many patients suffering from piles, anal fissures, perianal fistulas have benefited with Homeopathic remedies and could avoid surgery.
· Several cases of kidney stones, bladder stones: homeopathic remedies help in expulsion of kidney stones and also prevent further formation of stones.
· Several cases of abscess, bartolin’s cyst and abscess in women
· Several pre and post surgical complains.
· As a medical expert, Pranali has participated for rural development program in India for Seven years. In this NGO based program her work was mainly focused on preventive and social medicine, public health education, training the health workers and conducting medical camps.
· She has conducted medical camps and medical surveys with various social organizations.
· She has worked with various social organizations especially on women and children’s health problems.
· She has worked as a counselor and adviser for psychological health for a shelter home.